My exhibition history:
- Hawke’s Bay Art Review ‘Seeking Truth’,selected finalist Napier – November 2021
- ‘Pania, 70 years on’ exhibition, held at Creative Arts Napier, September-October 2021. Ten artists were invited to attend when the original model for the Pania sculpture on Napier’s Marine Parade, sat for us. Mei Whaitiri is now in her 80s
- ‘Novel Coronavirus Lifestyle’, ceramic installation selected for major public exhibition EAST 2020 at Hastings City Art Gallery
- Finalist – Biennial UKU Hawke’s Bay Ceramic Awards 2020, and 2018
- Wildflower Sculpture Exhibition November 2020 featured six large sculptural ceramic figures, in the ‘Earthling’ series – Selected works WSE 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018
- Earth wind and fire – Muse Gallery as Featured Artist: December 2019-January 2020.
- Waiting (for life to begin): A major solo exhibition at The Hastings City Art Gallery, Holt Gallery showing from 19 May – 24 June 2018 Twelve standing figures 50+cm tall in red raku clay, seeming to interact with each other.
- Art + Enterprise Napier (now Tennyson Gallery) ‘The Fashionista Collection’ as featured artist February 2016
- Awards finalist: HBArt Review 2021, EAST 2020, UKU Clay HB Awards 2020, 2018, Portage 2016 (shortlisted), finalist NZ Small Sculpture Prize 2021 and 2015, Waiclay Awards 2014
If you would like to exhibit my work, please contact me.